TALKS, DEMOS & WORKSHOPS
Aoife runs various nutrition and health focused talks, demonstrations & workshops throughout the year, from the clinic in Gorey, and at various other venues, including schools, sports clubs, work places, health shops and hotels. Talks can be tailored to groups of all sizes, ages and interest levels including primary and secondary school children and teenagers as well as sports clubs and teams, parents, mother & baby groups, etc.
Topics can vary from nutrition & healthy eating in general to topics focused on specific areas such as heart health & cholesterol, bone health, nutrition in pregnancy, weight loss, and so on. Examples of previous talk topics include:
• Escaping the Sugar Trap – cutting down on reducing added sugars and unravelling food labels
•The Truth about Fats
• Nutritional Therapy– Bringing Nutrition to Life
• Pregnancy Nutrition– For Mum & Baby
Demos are relaxed and highly informative. They include tastings of recipes, handouts to take home and the opportunity to ask questions and learn the nutritional benefits of the recipes and foods involved.
Previous Demo Topics Include:
- Living Foods for Healthy Living
- Re-Charge your Health
- ‘Raw’ Living Foods- Snacks & Dips
- ‘Raw’ Living Foods- Christmas Feast
- Healthy Desserts & Treats
- Delicious &Nutritious Lunches & Salads
For more information & pricing, please contact Aoife.